Recente blogposts....

woensdag 17 juni 2009

Layout for Julie T-W, Happy Mail and Happy Link ;-)

Een tijdje geleden heb ik foto's geruild met Amy om die te scrappen. Dat was echt super leuk om te doen! Nu heb ik foto's geruild met Julie!! Dit is de layout die ik ermee gemaakt heb. Ik heb hem ingestuurd voor de lopende challenge bij Dreamgirls, die gaat over foto's met actie, kleuren oranje/blauw en doodling. Nou, en volgens mij is alles daarvan op deze layout aanwezig!
---
A few weeks ago I did a photo-swap with Amy. It was so much fun! Julie asked me to do the same with her and she sent me these funny pictures of Brookie. I made this layout, which I also going to send to Dreamgirls, because their latest challenge is about photo's with action, colors orange/blue and doodling. And that's all in this page, don't you think??
---
----
HAPPY MAIL uit Amerika!!
De post bracht dit pakketje van Deana! Zo leuk om dit soort cadeautjes te krijgen!!
---
Happy mail from the USA!!
I got this wonderful package of goodies of Deana!! It's so much fun to get this mail!!!
Thanks so much, Deana! I love it all, especially the sewing pattern, the fabric and the tags!!


---
En dan nog een 'happy-link': zo leuk!! En natuurlijk ook een beetje trots ;-)
--
And at the end of this post a 'happy-link': love it! And a little bit proud of course ;-)

16 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een leuke LO!!! Julie zal in de wolken zijn!
    xxx Peggy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh I love the LO you did for Julie!!!! It is just perfect! What great colors and such a happy LO!!!! I just adore your work!!! Great happy mail too!!!!! Wishing you a wonderful day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this JENNEKE!!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee how U cut out the photo of her laughing...and loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors, the doodles...and LOVING the BAT!!!!! This is sooooooooooooooooo FUN!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooo MUCH!!! LOVE U! :):):):):) And loveeeeeeeee the HAPPY MAIL Deana sent U!!! She is the BEST! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Het is weer een hele leuke LO geworden (ik vind het beestje helemaal geweldig!!) het waren natuurlijk ook hele leuke foto's!!!

    Wat lijkt het me toch leuk om elke keer weer van die happy mail te krijgen (net of je een beetje jarig bent)

    Jullie LO's met Gudruns papier zijn heel erg mooi geworden, geweldig om te zien dat iedereen er iets anders mee doet.

    Fijne dag verder (hoop dat het meeviel vandaag)

    Groetjes Geke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. WOW Jenneke! That is one amazing layout! I know Julie is going to LOVE it! At this rate you are going to have all your followers requesting a photo swap! LOL! The happy mail from Deana is...well... soooooo happy! And I think you should certainly submit this layout to Dream Girls. I was thinking of trying that challenge myself. It's a fun one! Love ya! xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. That LO for Julie is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!! Looks like she loved it, too! :-)

    So glad you ♥'d your happy mail! I certainly am HAPPY to know you!

    Thanks for the link to Gudrun... I didn't realize she had it posted! :-)

    Big hugs ♥...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Echt een zomerse lo. Zo leuk weer!
    Leuke details ook; de snoepjes en de vleermuis...zelf gemaakt?
    Het achtergrond-papier kleurt prachtig met het zomerse blauw. En dan de leuke doodles: super!

    Groetjes, Angèle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wat een vrolijke layout heb je gemaakt. Die silhoutte foto is zo leuk gedaan.

    Trots mag je zeker zijn, de ene na de andere layout verschijnt op je weblog ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Love the lo you did for Julie! What a fun and colorful lo and it would be perfect for the dreamgirls challenge! =)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Dit is inderdaad wel een hele happy post!!! Geweldig allemaal! En ja, Julie/Deana/Gudrun is een schat - maar volgens mij zijn alle scrappers lieve mensen, ik heb tenminste nog nooit een vervelende ontmoet!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. What a fun layout!! Love the cut out on the side - it adds such a great dimension and humor to the page! I am sure Julie will love it!! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Yay... For photo swaps. I finished yours last night. I love the latout you mede for Julie. The pictures are so cute and you made the perfect page.... I am lovin that happy mail too. Have a great weekend. Hugs.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. you are so fabulous I am leaving you a blog award.. go check it out over at min

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Oh my goodness!! Love your LO for Julie! Just beautiful!

    Lucky lucky you with your happy mail.....oooooh!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Wat leuk dat je een berichtje achter laat! Bedankt!
Thanks a lot for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails