Recente blogposts....

vrijdag 19 juni 2009

SATU and layouts made by Amy!

The latest challenge of Scrapping Across the Universe is up!! This time it's all about:
Dinner Party. Do you have a family meal, or gathering that inspires you? Maybe it's a dinner out with friends or family? Maybe there's an awkward situation, or embarrassing moment that you just need to scrap about.
My layout is about Marije and I drinking an ice-coffee at a wonderful terrace near the sea at Crete. We went there twice and this restaurant was one of our favorite places to eat and drink. Yamas!! (=cheers!). I used the wonderful papers of Gudrun again..
---

---
I am the sponsor of this challenge, so if
you want to win this set of stamps, then play with us!!
---
---
Jullie weten dat ik foto's geruild heb met Amy. Dit zijn de layouts die ze gemaakt heeft met mijn foto's! Zijn ze niet superleuk geworden??
---
You know I did a photo-swap with Amy. These are the layouts she made with the pictures of my children. Don't you love them?? I do!!!! Thanks so much, Amy, you did such a wonderful job!!
--



Mocht er iemand zijn die een foto-swap met me wil doen? l
Laat het me weten, ik doe mee!!
---
If there's someone who wants to do a photo-swap with me, just tell me. I'm in!!
---
Een tijdje geleden heb ik the Creative Type gewonnen en vandaag bracht de post mijn prijs: een superleuk pakketje van Angie Delarie.!!
---
Some weeks ago I won a challenge at
the Creative Type and today the mailman brought my prize: a cute package of Angie Delarie!
---
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!!

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Jenneke, I adore your SATU layout! I had already seen it on the SATU site but I'm thrilled to now know the story that goes with it! Of course, I consider you one of THE Master Scrappers and I always love your work!

    Love the layouts Amy did for you...the pics are great! When life slows down a bit where I can reciprocate, I would love to do a photo swap. Hope you have a lovely weekend! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ahhhh, I am so glad you love your layouts. I love Gudruns paper. I love your layout for SATU... I am gonna start playing again....Whoa. I agree with Lisa You are a master scrapper. I so luv your style. You amaze me. You truly keep me inspired.Hugs.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Just Love your LO~~~~ So very pretty and the Lo's that Amy did for you are rocking!!!! I would love to do a photo swap with you!!!! It would be so wonderful to have you do something for me!!! Have a great weekend!!!! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love your SATU LO Jenneke!!! GORGEOUS!!! I just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the flower!!!!!! And loving the prize U are offering!!! And those LO's that AMY MADE!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!! She is AMAZING!!!! And ohhhhhhhhhhh I can NOT wait to see what U do with Angie's fun package!!! She ROCKS!!!! And I will be working on your LO tomorrow night at a CROP!!! YAY!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh and one last thing....make sure U check my latest lo on SIS...I have a message there JUST FOR U! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I just ♥ that SATU LO! It will be going in my FAVS folder! That handmade flower is adorable & what a GREAT place to dine... right near the water! :-)

    Such cute LO's from Amy & such a fun prize, too!

    Have a WONDERFUL weekend! :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Deze zomerse lo heb ik al bewonderd bij SATU! Hij is super weer! En die leuke bloem ga ik ook eens proberen.

    Wat ben je weer heerlijk verwend met kadootjes; prachtige lo's van Amy en hippe stempels! Dat inspireert vast alweer tot wat nieuws.

    Ja, ik wil ook heel graag een fotoswap met jou doen. Wat later in het jaar. September of oktober.

    Groetjes, Angèle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Goh, sta ik gewoon twee keer op een lay-out! Ik heb hele fijne herinneren aan Kreta, hopelijk kunnen we volgend jaar weer proosten met een Griekse cocktail :-D

    En leuk om iemand anders een layout te laten maken met je foto's! Ik ben benieuwd naar jouw creaties.

    Kussie!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I just wanted to say thank you so much for the blog candy! There are so many things i LOVE in the package and so many things to challenge me too. Thanks ever so much for your generosity.
    I love your new Lo too-so much lovely texture!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. WOW I love your SATU LO Jenneke is just stunning!!!
    Onvoorstelbaar mooi!! Oogstrelend! Helemaal te gek!!
    Oooh...nice? entirely crazy?? LOL
    Now working out these words you left on my blog!! hmnn.. LOL - you are a tricky little thing!!! teehee!! But I do know they are lovely wordS!
    Fab fab LO's from Amy!!! Lucky girls doing a swap!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Zoals iedereen hier al zegt, het is werkelijk een prachtige layout geworden!!!!!!!!

    Ik fotoswap eigenlijk nooit maar het lijkt me wel leuk om eens te doen. Dus i'm in:)

    Fijne zondag!
    xxxx
    Chimene

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Wat leuk dat je een berichtje achter laat! Bedankt!
Thanks a lot for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails