Recente blogposts....

vrijdag 27 februari 2009

Scrapping Across the Universe # 9

Op het nippertje! De layout voor challenge nr. 9 van Scrapping Across the Universe moet uiterlijk vandaag binnen zijn..
Een foto uit 1976, ik zat toen in 5 Havo en moest examen doen. Het leven lachte me toe!!
Oranje, groen en bruin, typisch kleuren uit die tijd. Ik heb een originele single gebruikt waarop ik de titel heb gemaakt.
----
Just in time! The layout for challenge nr. 9 of Scrapping Across the Universe has to be posted today!
This is a picture of me in 1976, I was graduating highschool and life was wonderful!
Orange, green and brown, typical colours from that time. I made the title on a original gramophone record!!


7 opmerkingen:

  1. Alweer zo´n originele layout!
    Leuk idee die single.
    Je maakt er toch iedere keer weer iets aparts van.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. TOTALLY love that SATU LO! Such great colors & I love that photo of you from high school!

    Thanks for playing along, Jenneke!

    Have a GREAT weekend! :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. LOL. I was just a kid in the 70's. I was born in 76. I remember the 80's being the rockin' time for me. Where did those days go. So simple. Love the layout. Great colors.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oeh mooi!
    Dat op die foto ben ik ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh Jenneke!! How positively fabulous!!! Love love love your LO - you've totally captured the era so well.....I must be about your age...so looks like me at highschool...the hair do is soooo familiar!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This is amazing.. girl i love your style..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Wat leuk dat je een berichtje achter laat! Bedankt!
Thanks a lot for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails