---
This week at Scrapping the Music it's all about the song 'Stand by your man'. I picked the line 'Tell the world you love' him and changed 'you' into 'I'. This time I made my own background with gesso, paint, inkt and stamps, inspired by Celine Navarro.


En....daar was ie weer, de postbode! Met een pakketje uit Amerika! Een tijdje geleden had Julie een give-away van haar favoriete online scrapbookwinkel op haar blog en ik heb daarbij een setje clear-stamps van Sassafras gewonnen. Maar niet alleen dat setje stempels zat in de doos, ook Prima-flowers en een aantal vellen papier! En ook nog 2 Shopping carts for free shipping, dus ik ga nog eens op m'n gemakje rondsnuffelen op http://www.bluemoonscrapbooking.com/.Dankjewel Julie!!!
---
And there he was again, the postman! With a package from the USA! Some weeks ago Julie had a give-away of her favorite scrapbookstore on her blog and I won some clear-stamps of Sassafras. But that was not the only thing that was in the package, also some Prima-flowers and some papers. And also 2 Shopping carts for free shipping, so I am going to have a look around at
http://www.bluemoonscrapbooking.com/ and perhaps buy something there!
Thanks so much, Julie!!



Teehee - love love your prize parcel too!!! (arent we lucky!!!)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenNow THAT layout!!! OMG! Its stunning! that little world is just indescribably incredible!!!
WOW Jenneke!!!
Oh, dat fietsje... heel schattig :D
BeantwoordenVerwijderenEn je hebt weer genoeg voer voor een leuke layout! Vooral die papspopjes zijn erg leuk :)
Dikke kus
Hij is helemaal geweldig geworden:)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenFijn Weekend!!!
Chimene
Looks like Julie hooked you up with some cool stuff. Love that paper. Who makes it? I love love love the world with all the cool little "stuff" around the edges. Great layout. You inspire me.. Love ya
BeantwoordenVerwijderen