Welcome to the National No Housework Day Online Blog hop!
If you have arrived not knowing until now about the hop, no problem...just go back to If It's Groovy where this hop starts and work your way through. You may find games, prizes, projects and how do-you-dos along the path :) We would appreciate it if you sign up to keep in touch with us by "following" and would love your comments!
We celebrate this national holiday by scrapping today and into the weekend with
projects that remind us of housework or getting away from it!!! Take the day
off, put up your feet and let's hop! Well, unfortunately I think I have to skip this year. This is how our livingroom looks right now ;-)
So no 'No Housework Day' for me, lol
Perhaps you arrived here from_These Are a Few of my Favorite Things, Great!
For this hop... These are a Few of My Favorite Things is hosting an online challenge just for this weekend and we will also have a prize for anyone that leaves a comment and is a follower of These are a Few of My Favorite Things! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
This is what I made:
The winner for the FAVE COLOR challenge will win Cosmo Cricket's "De-Lovely" collection donated by our fellow DT member Debbie! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Also donated by Debbie...the "Indie Girl" collection from Sassafrass!! This will be awarded to one person that leaves a comment during this hop and is a follower of These are a Few of My Favorite Things!! Julie will announce the winner for this prize the same time she announces the winner of our FAVE COLOR challenge! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
And that's not all! I'll donate a prize too! For one of you who leaves me a comment here and tells me which color is your favorite!
You can win these 4 pieces of fabric and of course I'll add some more fun stuff with it!
So, to make a long story short:Play with us at My Favorite Things and be so kind to leave me a comment ;-)Thanks for visiting me and now hop over to Kimberly! Enjoy!! XXXJenneke



What happened to your living room? Poor you not having a NO HOusEWORK DAY day.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI guess one of my favorite colors is purple. (but I have so many of them, that I can't decide completely)
Hooooeeee... wat een lange lijst om te gaan hoppen! Ik doe vandaag geen 'huiswerk' maar heb ook geen tijd om een lijst blogs te bezoeken, I wish!!! Een pagina in favo kleur, dat lukt heel misschien dit weekend. (Hoewel, als ik naar het werk zie wat nog ligt te wachten... eeeckkk.) Maar jij bent ook nog even bezig zie ik! Sterkte!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenJenneke! I feel your pain! IDK if you have been by If It's Groovy yet for the hop but wait until you see what happened to my bathroom! Total chaos!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI love your blue project! So so pretty, reminds me of the ocean. My favorite color changes with the day. Today my favorite color is blue too :) Love your hearts (is that a Fiskars squeeze punch?)since I am a ♥ girl ;)
Happy NHD and enjoy the hop this weekend!
Deb♥
I love blue, it's my favorite! Your page is awesome! I feel your pain on the living room....There is probably not a room in this house that doesn't have a unfinished spot!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLove your Blue LO with all the wonderful hearts you made, my fav color is pink!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThanks for hopping with us with If It's Groovy and Friends, be sure to check me out I am number 8 on the list and am doing a really fun game!
Happy NSD and sorry you are unable to do no housework with us!
Laura
my family room looks A LOT worse right now! and i'm not gonna touch it! :) Of course, it's because the living room is being tiled and everything got moved but....
BeantwoordenVerwijderenlove all of the patterns you used on this LO
Love your LO!!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenBlue is my favorite color...
sm_67646@yahoo.com
love love love love that lo... and Rainee would love to have her picture in that lo... she loves blue too... the house looks like it's coming along... and you know I'm a follower... I hope you have a super-fantastic-wonderful no housework kind of day!!! {{hugs hugs hugs}} Michelle
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThere is nothing worse than living in a construction zone. Poor you!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenMy favorite color depends on the day and my mood...but if I had to pick one I'd say PINK. :D
BeantwoordenVerwijderen(marcinegranza@charter.net)
Great layout! My favorite color is turquoise! :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWhoops... dat ziet er wel heftig uit in de woonkamer! Ben erg benieuwd hoe het er straks uit gaat zien. Shopze naar nieuwe meubels ;-)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenFantastic layout!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your lo!! All those hearts... just GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenMy favourite colour has always been blue, but lately I'm in love with RED :D I'm so fickle!! I love your layout - gorgeous!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenOoohh Jenneke.... je huiskamer is echt nog een zooitje!! Maar je weet wat men zegt hé??? Dat het eerst een rommel moet zijn voordat het iets prachtigs gaat worden!! En ik weet zeker dat het er straks geweldig uit zal zien, daar zorg jij wel voor!!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenJe layout is fantastisch! Al die hartjes met hier en daar een fotootje ertussen... MOOI!!
Ik vind je lapjes prijs zooooo leuk, dus hierbij mijn fave kleur...oranje!
I know too well how it is to live in a home under construction!!!! Hang in there...the end results will be so worth it!!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLove your BLUEEEEEEEEEEE LO.....just perfect!!!
My favorite color is PINK....you know I have these two boys...so I rarely get to use it in my scrapbooking....so I buy myself lots of pink clothes and accessories!!!
Wishing you a great one sweet friend!!!
Love all the BLUE! I think I'll have to lift that idea!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI'm from Colombia and my name is lucila ortega, in my country do not celebrate this day lucila_ortega@hotmail.com
BeantwoordenVerwijderenmy fav color is pink!! love it! have a wonderful day!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenkacee
mcvicwif@yahoo.com
Love this layout! The hearts are fantastic! And my fave color is blue!!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWhat are you doing to your living room? Yep I guess you can't worry to much about house work while HOUSE BUILDING is going on:) What fun hop, I ADORE YOUR BLOG!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThanks for sharing, I loved it. My favorite color is red.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenMarcy S.
m dot serrano at live dot com
http://marcyscreativecrafts.blogspot.com/
Well my fav color is pink but your blur LO looks great, thanks for the chnce to win this candy =) I just become your follower
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLove your LO!!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenTeal is my favorite color...Thanks for the chance to win this candy :) :)
I just become your follower....
vjg2512@gmail.com
Lekker "messy" bij jullie ;)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWeet zeker dat het eindresultaat er wezen mag! Hopelijk binnenkort foto´s.....
Prachtig je blauwe layout!!!
Die van mij zou uiteraard bruin worden ;)
Denk niet dat het gaat lukken om mee te doen, april is wederom een drukke maand op ´t werk :(
Hmm fav color...I am thinking lime green :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenbargainmama@mchsi.com
What a cute lo! Love all the hearts!!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI am a follower of your blog! Thanks for hopping along with us!
My fave color . . . changes all the time . . . today it is . . . um . . . purple!!! hehe
I LOVE your project - my favorite color varies from day to day. Today it is sky blue, mostly because the sky is gray and raining and I want it to be blue and dry. Donna Woods Fiskateer 6036
BeantwoordenVerwijderenMy favorite color pink or red.....!!! I am a follower now!! Cute layout!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThank you for sharing!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenvegeater@gmail.com
I can see why you needed to skip the holiday...but it looks like better things are to come!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenYou LO is great! I love your design with all of the hearts. I am guessing you like blue. Right now it is between light pink or light blue for me.
My favorite color is red. Your project is fantastic! I became a follower, thanks for being a part of the blog hop!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI LOVE your Blue layout! How cool that you were able to punch out hearts from photos of your self in there!?
BeantwoordenVerwijderenYour style is lovely! :))
I'm a new follower now! :)
Oh, I didn't tell you my favorite color, my favorite color has and probably always will be red. :))
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI became a follower on your blog and my favorite color is yellow
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAh, the old "let's rip open the living room so we don't have to do housework" trick! Unfortunately I cannot accept your challenge this weekend but I have become a follower and my fave color for the last two years running is pink! But I scrap ALOT with green and brown - go figure! Can't wait to see how your LR turns out!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenOh your construction zone living room reminded me of when we replaced the floor in the kitchen...mess and bother for a week! Yikes! My favorite color is always changing but right now green because my lawn isn't! Some of it is still snow white :(
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI'd love to see your living room finished and have to say I love your LO!!!! So fresh and balanced! Hugs!!!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHi there! My fav color is brown! Thanks for joining us on the Blog Hop!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLOVE your blue layout! My oldest daughter's favorite color is blue, also. :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderen