Dit wordt mijn laatste post voor 2009! Wat is de tijd snel gegaan, onvoorstelbaar! Ik heb alle layouts die ik dit jaar gemaakt heb nog een keertje bekeken en mijn 12 favorieten gekozen. En dat was lastiger dan ik dacht!
Dit zijn ze geworden:
----
This is going to be the last post of 2009! Time did fly so fast, unbelievable!! I've been going through all the layouts I made this year and picked 12 of my favorites. And that wasn't as simple as it sounds!!
Here they come:
---
Love this sweet picture of my dad and me. I made this layout for STM and Jo-Anne picked it for the Catwalk of Sis.
---
Bad picture of a colorful layout! LOVE the picture of Ruud standing against a wall with graffity at Corfu! I made the background with toiletpaper, gesso and spray ink.
This was the first time I used my selfmade spray-ink and I love the result! Specialy love the colors! Made this layout for Scrapjacked and I was one of the favorites!
----
I made this hanger for The Creative Type. This is still one of my all time favorites!
----
I picked this one because I adore this picture of my son Niek!! I think this layout is such a happy one!! I made it for STM.
---
This one was a present for Julie! She sent me these funny pictures of her daughter Brookie and I love the way how this page turned out!
---
A layout made for These Are a Few of my Favorite Things. It's about your favorite food. I LOVE the colors of this page!
---
Again a layout made for TAAFOMFT!!! About my favorite trip. I'm so in love with this one!!
---
This page I made for Cafe Mojo. I LOVE the colors and the GREAT picture of my happy and funny kids!!!
----
A layout with pictures of my sexy daughter Marije, cooking a meal for the two of us. I love the colors in this one!
-----
This page I made for the 100th post on my blog. Because of that I had a give away of a weekend in my house 't Puntien. Angele was the winner!!
---
This is my latest DT layout for Let's Get Shabby. I LOVE the cute pictures of my daughters and this page turned out just the way I wanted!
Well, these are my favorites of 2009. Which one do you like the most???
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS.
Als je naar de nieuwe challenge gaat van These Are a Few of my Favorite Things, kun je zien welke layout ik als mijn favoriet voor 2009 heb gekozen!
Je kunt nu trouwens heel makkelijk meedoen met ons, want wat we van je vragen is ons jouw favoriete layout van dit jaar te laten zien! Nou, dat is te doen, toch?
----
When you go to the new challenge of These Are a Few of my Favorite Things, you can see which one I picked as my 2009 Favorite!
And this time you don't have to make something for the new challenge, but just pick your favorite for 2009 and show it to us!!
----
Goed, dit was dan mijn laatste post van dit jaar. Ik wil iedereen bedanken voor alle lieve en enthousiaste reacties op dit blog en ik hoop dat ik jullie het volgend jaar weer terug zal zien!!
Iedereen een heel fijne en gezellige jaarwisseling en een goed, gezond, gelukkig en vooral creatief 2010!!
---
Okay, this was my last post of this year. I want to thank everyone for all the kinds and enthousiastic reactions on this blog and I hope to see you all again in the next year!
I wish everybody a happy, healthy and above all a creative Newyear!!!
See you in 2010!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------










I love love love your favorites... This year marks the year I met you. I am so happy you by chance came to my blog and won my Christmas Giveaway. You have inspired me to be and do so much more with my scrapbooking. You will forever hold a dear place in my heart. A true friend. Hugs.....Big BIG hugs, Love, Amy
BeantwoordenVerwijderenJenneke..ik vind ze allemaal prachtig..en nog veel meer van je werk vind ik supermooi!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLeuk hé zón terugblik...Ik ben heel erg blij dat ik jou heb leren kennen en ontmoet heb dit jaar!!
Ik wens jou en je familie een schitterend,gelukkig,warm,liefdevolmaar vooral gezond en creatief nieuw jaar toe!
HAPPY NEW YEAR JENNEKE!!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all of these... but ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm I am WAY PARTIAL to TWO of them... can U guess which ONES????? EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! I spy Brookie and all my FAVE GIRLS... that's all I'm saying! :):):):):):):):):) LOVE U and thanks for EVERYTHING this YEAR! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenIk heb het afgelopen jaar ontzettend genoten van de dingen die je op je blog geplaatst hebt. En ik kom volgend jaar zeker terug :D
BeantwoordenVerwijderenIk vind ze ook allemaal prachtig!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenIedere layout heeft wel iets waardoor het "de favorieten" layout van het jaar kan zijn!
Je Shabby layout is helemaal geweldig!! Leuk zoals je de oude foto's erin hebt verwerkt!
Ik wens jou en jouw familie een hele gezellige jaarwisseling en voor 2010 heel veel gezondheid, liefde, vriendschap en al het geluk!
Liefs Chimene
I love all of your layouts, some of which I have not seen before, but I think my favs are the wallhanging and the Color one - I love what you did with the tp on that one. I have been so blessed to meet you this year (along with the other TAAFOMFTers) and I am always amazed by the beautiful and unique layouts and wallhangings that you create.Have a great new year's eve and day, and a wonderful new year!!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI have a LOT of fav Jenneke LO's, but I think my ALL-TIME FAV is the one you chose for the FAV THINGS challenge! PLEASE... that one just could NOT be any cuter & it means so much to me personally! So hope that happens some day! :-)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHope you have a VERY HAPPY & PROSPEROUS 2010!
Big hugs...
Happy New Year Jenneke, I luv all your picks. I admire your style, Your los are so creative & all look so different, that is hard to do, not to have all your los look the same!! YOU ROCK!!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenwowswers!!!! talk about major inspirations! your work is so stunning! i'm so entirely grateful to julie for making our paths cross. having you as a friend has been a wonderful memory of 2009!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenhappy new year,
sarah.
Hey zus.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenIk ga voor de banner, maar ook de "color" is heeeel erg mooi.
Ik hoop dat je volgend jaar in goede gezondheid heel veel gaat genieten van je nieuwe scrapkamer....(blauw natuurlijk..)
Heb je wel een gelet op de kleuren van je LO's: redelijk veel blauw :)
Liefs van ons allemaal uit Dronten.
Geke
Prachtig Jenneke!! Je hebt zo'n gave stijl!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenIk vond het erg leuk je ontmoet te hebben en wie weet krijgt dat nog eens een vervolg!!!
Liefs en alvast een gezegend 2010!!
Daniëlla
xx
Hallo Jenneke,
BeantwoordenVerwijderenJij ook heel veel geluk en gezondheid toegewenst voor 2010!Ik vind de laatste met de parapluutjes het mooiste, maar de rest is ook erg mooi.
p.s. Bedankt voor de gezellige dag afgelopen week.
My absolute favourite is your Shabby creation...that is stunning stunning stunning!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenIt took my breath away the minute I saw it!!
Thank you so much for being part of the Shabby team.... you are such a Blossom
Blessings for 2010
hugs from Tassie
xxxxxx
Hey mam!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWat leuk om zo'n overzicht te laten zien, goed idee! Er zaten een paar bij die ik nog nooit heb gezien, zoals die van Opa en Marije. Die met Marije is trouwens hartstikke grappig! Maar mijn favoriet is de laatste: "Posing Pretty". En niet per se omdat Marije en ik er op staan, maar gewoon omdat ie helemaal klopt!
Fijne avond, voorzichtig met het vuurwerk en niet te veel oliebollen eten hè ;)
Kus!
Karlijn
Wowsa!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenDat zijn toch 12 kunstwerkjes.
Voor 2010: nog meer scrapplezier;)
Oh Jenneke....all of these are so wonderful...I so have enjoyed seeing and reading about each one!!! I think my favorite is the one about Color!!!!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWishing you and your family a very Happy New Year filled with happiness....good health....much love and tons of smiles!!!
I am so glad that we have found one another and I just adore all the wonderful comments that you leave me....I can't wait to get my picture of the sheep enlarged and framed for the downstairs when we complete it!!!
Have a great day sweet friend!!!
Oeh....moeilijk kiezen zeg! Ik ga mee met Karlijn, ik vind de laatste echt het allermooist. Maar de layout van vrolijke Niek en mijn sexy kontje (ahum) verdienen een 2e en 3e plek.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenVeel plezier vanavond! En dat het maar snel volgend jaar mag zijn ;-)
Kus, Marije
Mijn favoriet is the Green, green grass of home! Eentje kende ik nog niet en dat is de lo van je sexy dochter!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenMaar ze zijn allemaal prachtig! Vrolijk en creatief!
Fijne jaarwisseling Jenneke en alle goeds voor 2010!
Kom even langswippen om je een heeeeeeel gelukkig 2010 te wensen!!! Ben zo blij jou "ontmoet" te hebben in het afgelopen jaar!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAwesome pages here Missy J my fav would have to be the shabby one. Love all those layers.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHappy new year!!!!!! Wat een prachtige Lootjes heb je geplaatst, mijn favoriet is je numbers LO :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenBen blij je blog via een Sis TV cursus te hebben ontdekt en dat ik je daarna heb ontmoet op het scrap a licious weekend en natuurlijk in Belt-Schutsloot.
Het was werkelijk een geweldig leuk weekendje, nogmaals bedankt hiervoor :)
Liefs Viv
So much eye candy to drool over! My favorite is the 100th blog post LO! Hope you have a great new year!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHoi Jenneke,
BeantwoordenVerwijderende beste wensen voor dit nieuwe jaar en dat het een geweldig, fijn, gezond en creatief jaar mag worden.
We zien elkaar vast wel weer dit jaar.
Hug, Soraya