Recente blogposts....

dinsdag 3 november 2009

2 Layouts and an award!



Ik hou ervan om verschillende technieken uit te proberen. Deze keer ben ik aan het werk gegaan met gesso (wat is dat toch super spul!!), toiletpapier, macaroni en spray-inkt. Het resultaat: deze layout, speciaal gemaakt voor de laatste challenge van The Creative Type.
---
I love to try different techniques. This time I played with gesso (I love it!!), toiletpaper, macaroni and spray-ink. This is the result: a layout, made for the last challenge of The Creative Type.
 



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mijn layout voor de nieuwste ad van Ad This. De Happy stickers heb ik een tijdje geleden van Petra gekregen, de bloem heb ik gemaakt van een lege cappucino-verpakking!
---
My DT layout for the new ad of Ad This. The Happy stickers are a gift from Petra, the flower I made of an empty cappucino-packing!


 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

En dan heb ik deze award gekregen van Jeanet en 'Kiwi'. 
Het is de bedoeling dat je alle 35 vragen beantwoordt met 1 woord en dan de award doorgeeft aan 5 anderen.
----
Jeanet and 'Kiwi' gave me this wonderful blog-award. The rules are: answer each of the 35 questions with only 1 word and pass this award to 5 others.



1. Where is your cell phone? Pocket
2. Your hair? Brown
3. Your mother? Roelie
4. Your father? Jan
5. Your favorite food? Greek
6. Your dream last night? None
7. Your favorite drink? Tea
8. Your dream/goal? Travel
9. What room are you in? Scrap-room
10. Your hobby? Scrapping
11. Your fear? Cancer
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
13. Where were you last night? Groningen
14. Something you aren't? Sporty
15. Muffins? Chocolat
16. Wish list item? Photoshop-course
17. Where did you grow up? Elburg
18. Last thing you did? Surfing
19. What are you wearing? Jogging-suit
20. Your TV? Out
21. Your pets? None
22. Friends? Worldwide
23. Your life? Good!
24. Your mood? Happy
25. Missing someone? Parents
26. Vehicle? Car
27. Something you're not wearing? Mini
28. Favourite store? Ikea
29. Favourite colour? Blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? Now
31. Last time you cried? Wednesday
32. Your best friend? Ruud
33. One place I go to over and over? Computer!!
34. Facebook? No
35. Favourite place to eat? Kitchentable


I now pass this award to: 
Amy 
------

And.....did you vote yet?? I need them....Thanks sooo much!!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and your nice comments! They mean so much to me!!
See you next time!

17 opmerkingen:

  1. Aaahhh, gesso en wc-papier en spray inkt.. DAT ken ik, maar macaroni... wat een vondst!!! Het geeft een geweldig effect! Prachtige kleuren ook -helemaal geweldig! Van de happy scrapping druipt de happiness af... jammer dat ik niet op die SISdag kon zijn. Deze layout maakt me weer jaloers...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oj Jenneke....the LO with the Gesso and the toilet paper and macaroni is just PERFECT!!!! I love how it turned out!!!!! I have got to try this out!!!! We were watching the Amazing Race the other evening and the contestants were in Amsterdam and all over The Netherlands....what a beautfiful country and I saw all those sheep and cows....The green of the country side was amazing....do you live in this area!!!!! Joe and I agreed that next year we would love to make a trip to visit!!!1 But we worry about the language!!!!! Wishing you a great day!!!! I loved reading your list....so much like mine!!!! :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ok, first... I ♥ the new look of the blog & that photo of you is gorgeous! :-)

    AWESOME LO's... such a creative use of products on the Creative Type LO... lovin' the toilet paper/gesso texture & great idea to use the macaroni noodles, too!

    The AD THIS LO is sooo FUN! I ♥ how you made the photo b&w except for the LO's in the photo... so cute! And the flower ROCKS! :-)

    Great list, too! Enjoyed reading your answers! Have a FANTASTIC week, Jenneke! :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Die eerste LO vind ik fantastisch mooi geworden met die overgangen tussen de foto en het toiletpapier!!!

    En je blog vind ik heeeel erg mooi zo!!!

    Tot volgende week :)

    Groetjes Geke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love the layouts you posted,and your answers were so much fun to read!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wat origineel, wc-papier en macaroni! Maar wat is het leuk geworden zeg!
    En ik heb natuurlijk op je gestemd!

    Groetjes,
    Loes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Je blog is erg leuk gepimpt, en ook nog eens in je lievelings kleur :)

    De Lo voor de creative type is zo gaaf, leuk al die techniekjes!
    Daar ben je echt goed in!!!

    Leuk he, die happy stickers, daar heb ik er ook een aantal van gekregen :)

    Bedankt voor de blog award, binnenkort op mijn blog te zien!

    Fijne week, Viv

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Just love your layout, especially the one for the Creative Type - the photo is awesome and I love the techniques you used. Your blog looks super and that is such a great photo of you. Also enjoyed your q/a session - very interesting! Have a great week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Just when I think it just can't get any better, you amaze me.... I love your layout with the macaroni and the gesso. Goodness. Just beautiful. Thank you for the blog award. You are just the best friend a girl could have! Hugs, Amy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. *sigh* i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those lo's....i love love love love the one of the three fave girls holding my lo's with my gorgeous babies on them!!!!!!!!! and i am loving your answers....and *triple sigh* I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the new blog header and the background! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. the gesso on that looks AMAZING!!!!! :) seriously, you are one talented scrapper!!!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Vooral je laatste lo vind ik fantastisch mooi! Die blauwe gesso-verf lucht! Prachtig! Die krijgt toch zeker een mooi plaatje!
    Dank voor je award Jenneke. Vrijdag plaats ik 'm.

    Fijne woensdag, Angèle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Ik ben weer blij verrast met je prachtige werk... zo creatief!!!

    Ook leuk om je iets beter te leren kennen! :)

    Saskia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. WOW wat een moois heb je weer gemaakt!!! Enne een van ons, super!!!! En dan je lijstje, opvallend veel antwoorden die ook zou geven!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Mijn eerste keer op je blog, wat maak je schitterende dingen!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Prachtig jenneke en o zo creatief weer!!Echt prchtig.
    Leuk om je antwoorden te lezen!
    Ik stem steeds op je,ik hoop dat je gaat winnen!Nog maar een paar stemmen!
    Fijne week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Wow your take on the negative space layout is stunning!! Really love all the elements you used, the color and how you have the effects look like they are part of the photo. Thanks for playing along with us over at The Creative Type!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Wat leuk dat je een berichtje achter laat! Bedankt!
Thanks a lot for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails