Recente blogposts....

vrijdag 5 juni 2009

Layouts for Amy and.......a Big Surprise!!!

Een tijdje geleden heb ik met Amy foto's uitgewisseld om die voor elkaar te gaan scrappen. Ik dus foto's van haar, zij foto's van mij. Ze stuurde me 2 foto's van haar jongste zoon Jaxon en 2 foto's van haar dochter Alexandra. En ik heb er deze layouts mee gemaakt.
----
Some days ago I exchanged photo's with Amy through e-mail. She sent me 2 photo's of her youngest son Jaxon and 2 photo's of her daughter Alexandra, I sent her some of my children. This is what I made with her pictures..
---
Ik heb deze gemaakt voor challenge no. 88 van Scrapping the Music. Het nummer waar het om gaat is You Are So Beautiful van Joe Cocker. De journaling heb ik gestempeld en bestaat uit 2 zinnen uit dit liedje: Heavens Gift To Me en Such Joy And Happiness You Bring.
---
I made this one for challenge no. 88 of Scrapping the Music. It's all about the song You Are So Beautiful of Joe Cocker. I stamped the journaling and it says: Heavens Gift To Me and Such Joy And Happiness You Bring.
------

Deze layout heb ik gemaakt voor Pencillines sketch 137.
De foto's van Alex zijn gemaakt op de dag dat ze naar een dansfeest op school zou gaan. Ze droeg deze mooie jurk en zag er ineens heel volwassen uit. Amy realiseerde zich op dat moment dat haar kleine meisje groot geworden was..
----
I made this layout for Pencillines sketch 137. Pictures of Alex are made at the day she had her first dress up dance at school. She picked this dress to wear and looked so beautiful in it. Amy suddenly realized that she couln't call her her baby girl anymore..
---
---
Amy en Jasin kochten een kettinkje met een sleutel eraan voor die speciale dag. Om haar te laten weten dat ze de sleutel voor haar succes in het leven zelf in haar hand heeft.
---
Amy and Jasin bought Alex a necklace with a key, to let her know she holds the key to her succes in life in her own hands.
---
---
Ik vond het erg leuk om foto's van iemand anders te scrappen!! Misschien vinden jullie het leuk om het ook eens te proberen??
---
I loved scrapping pictures of someone else!! Maybe you'll like it too??
And Amy, I hope you like these layouts I made!!!
---



And now: a big surprise!!
--
---
A new challengeblog!!
It's called Let's Get Shabby and here you can find all the details!!
---
And guess who's on the Design Team????
--

16 opmerkingen:

  1. OMG....Holy WOW, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH....how do I show my excitement. I love those layouts. Jenneke my friend I love you. You are the best ever.... It makes me so very happy to have you as my friend. Much Love Amy.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh how wonderful these LO's turned out!! I am so Happy for you AMY!!!!! Jenneke you are so talented, it is such an enjoyment to witness your work!!!!! Congrats on the new site!!!! I have been there and this looks like lots of fun!!!! If you ever want to trade some photos with me....email me!!!! Have a wonderful weekend, sweet friend!!!!! Congrats AMY!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beide LO's zijn weer super leuk!
    Lief, de reactie van Amy hierboven,
    Ben even gaan kijken op het nieuwe challenge-blog. Ik hou het in de gaten. Leuk!
    En natuurlijk verstuur ik mijn kaartjes.Die hou ik niet voor mezelf! Ben jij toevallig niet jarig in juli? De hoeveelste, als ik vragen mag?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Mooie LO's, geen wonder dat Amy zo enthousiast is!!!
    Gefeliciteerd met je nieuwe DT-spot, de nieuwe blog ziet er heel erg leuk uit, en het DT is geweldig!!!! Ik kijk er naar uit jullie werk daar te volgen!
    xxx Peggy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. wow, wat een leuke scrapsels weer Jenneke!!! Amy is er blij mee zo te lezen :)

    En ik ben net even gaan kijken bij 'let`s get shabby` en dat ziet er toch veelbelovend uit!! Ben benieuwd, leuk dat je in het DT zit!!

    Een heel veel fijn weekend en de groetjes uit Geldrop, Viv

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. ABSOLUTELY LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the lo's U made for AMY!!!!! WOW WOW WOW WOWWWWWWW!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE both of them....and Jenneke...I wanna thank U from the bottom of my heart for playing along with us at STM!!!!! And let me just say....if U would let little talent me trade photos with U....wow....I'd be BEYOND HONORED!!!! U are sooooooooooooooooo AMAZING!!!! AND WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW CONGRATS on the DT!!!! YAY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. CONGRATS on the new DT!!! I tried to comment on their blog to leave congratulations there, too, but it kept kicking me off the site?! Anyway, that looks like one inspiring design team! :-)

    ♥ the new LO's!!! Isn't it soooo fun to scrap with someone elses photos?! Some how, it seemed to give me more inspiration than I ordinarily get with my own! It looks like she LOVED them, too! :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Jenneke, these are the most awesome layouts! I know Amy must be thrilled! Your creativity never ceases to amaze me! Congrats on the new design team! I can't wait to check it out!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wat een leuke layouts heb je (weer) gemaakt!! Lekker freestyle (just the way I like it ;)

    Van HARTE met het DT! en dan ook nog Chimene en Hilde. Ik hou de site in de gaten.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. De LO's voor Amy zijn allebei héééél
    erg mooi, echte Jenneke LO's...
    Ik ben benieuwd wat Amy voor jou maakt!

    Leuk weer een nieuw DT, weer een nieuwe uitdaging, maar heb je dan nog wel eens tijd voor je kleine zusje .....:)

    Prettig weekend

    groetjes Geke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Congratulations! And I love the layout you made for PL, great use of the 3ndypapir-papers!! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Love both og your layouts!!! Love all the photos and the way you some of the photos out! Thanks for playing along with us at STM!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. WOW!!! Love the layouts you created this week! You are such a talented scrapper! All the details are amazing and beautiful!!! Thanks for playing along with us!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. congratulations on being part of Let's get Shabby - was so excited to see your name - I have been peeking at your blog since I found it on Mandy's blog. Didn't enter your blog giveaway - would have been so disappointed not to have been able to come to Holland for a visit.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Wow!!! Your layouts are absolutely amazing!!! congrats on the New DT!!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at STM!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Great layouts!! Congrats on the DT gig... you are very talented and I love seeing your work!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Wat leuk dat je een berichtje achter laat! Bedankt!
Thanks a lot for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails