Recente blogposts....

dinsdag 5 mei 2009

Scrapjacked and Catwalk

Deze layout heb ik gemaakt voor de challenge-site Scrapjacked. De foto's zijn gemaakt tijdens de workshop van de geweldige Dina Wakley op Scrap-a-Licious in Veghel, afgelopen maart. Ik vind haar werk helemaal te gek en heb dan ook geprobeerd deze layout een beetje in haar stijl te maken, met masks en inkt. Haar ontmoeten was echt een Happy Moment!
---


I made this page for the challenge-site Scrapjacked. Pictures are taken at Scrap-a-Licious last march, during the class of the wonderful Dina Wakley. I adore her work and tried (!) to make this layout in her style, with masks and ink. Meeting her really was a Happy Moment!
---



---------


Op SiS kiezen de Fashionistas iedere dinsdag hun favoriete layout van de afgelopen week.

Vorige week donderdag (30-04) kreeg ik ineens dit berichtje in m'n SiS-mailbox:



Hi there! I am so happy to have you here with us at SIS and I would LOVE it if you would do me the honor of choosing my Catwalk pick for next week. So do you have a favorite layout from this past week? Send me the link! I will link you for linking me to such goodness! Hope you accept this invitation to make my Catwalk pick for next week! Thanks for your continued inspiration here at SIS! ~Divv (Divian-Fashionista)



Wat leuk he!

Dus ik mocht mijn favoriete layout kiezen. En dat is heeeeel erg moeilijk, dat kan ik je wel vertellen! Maar toen ik deze zag, was ik meteen verkocht! Wat een lust voor het oog, je blijft er naar kijken!! Hij is gemaakt door Xtina. Hier vind je haar blog.

----


On Tuesday the Fashionistas on SiS pick their favorite layout and put it on the Catwalk. Last week I received this message in my SiS-mailbox:


Hi there! I am so happy to have you here with us at SIS and I would LOVE it if you would do me the honor of choosing my Catwalk pick for next week. So do you have a favorite layout from this past week? Send me the link! I will link you for linking me to such goodness! Hope you accept this invitation to make my Catwalk pick for next week! Thanks for your continued inspiration here at SIS! ~Divv (Divian-Fashionista)


Wow, so I could pick my favorite layout, and that isn't easy, you know! But when I saw this one, I knew this was my choice!! Can't keep my eyes of this one, so much to see!! It's made by Xtina. Here you can find her blog.

---



Congrats on the Catwalk, Xtina!

18 opmerkingen:

  1. oooo, Jenneke wat heb je weer een gave LO gemaakt!!! Helemaal in de stijl van Dina :)
    En wat leuk dat je een catwalk winnaar mocht uitkiezen!!
    Goede keuze!!

    Liefs Viv

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. *sigh* I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that LO of U and Dina!!! LOVE her...LOVE U!!! AND congrats on being chosen to pick a CATWALK WINNER this WEEK!!! That's AWESOME!!! GREAT CHOICE TOO! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik ben het helemaal eens met je keuze. Wat een geweldige layout heeft ze gamaakt.
    Gaaf hoor dat je mocht kiezen:)

    XXXX Chimene

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gave LO's Jenneke! Ik heb twee kleuren spray-inkt van Viv hier staan en deze week uitgeprobeerd. Maar het resultaat belandde in de prullenbak. Ik ga je 'tutorial'nog eens bekijken.

    Goede keuze, je collage-lo van deze Sis-zus. Ik vind dat papier van die vogeltjes (3ndy uit Noorwegen) zo schattig. Ben je wel eens op dit blog geweest?

    Fijne dag, Angèle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Thank you sooo much for chosing my layout for the Catwalk. I am so honored, you have no idea. :D You really made my day.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wow Jenneke!! I've just caught up on all your wonderful creations!!! I totally adore your satu one! What a wonderful LO of the both of you! sooo in love!!(big sigh)
    Your work totally totally rocks gf!
    I come here to get my eye-candy fix!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Love the layout you made for scrapjacked, that is soooooo perfect!! And love your choice for the catwalk too, that's an awesome page!!!!

    hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wow that is a great pick...I bet it was hard to choose there is so many layouts that are amazing.
    Your layout is fabulous. Love that you got to meet Dina. Love the background. You inspire me always.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. What a wonderful job you did with the Scrapjacked challenge! And congrats on being chosen as the catwalk winner!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Je layout is zeker goed gelukt! Helemaal in de stijl van Dina.

    De keuze van Xtina is top. Wat een layout zeg, en wat een werk... (lijkt me zo). Niets voor zo´n luie scrapper als ik ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Hi Jenneke! Sorry it took awhile to get back to you. . .my internet has been down. Your banner should be 850 pixels wide for blogger (and around 250-400 in height). Then you go to dashboard, then layout and then you edit the header and upload it. I'm pretty sure that is all you would need to do. Let me know if that doesn't work. =)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. ♥ your LO... such a cute photo, too!

    ♥ your Catwalk pic! :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Love what you did with the LO and congrats on getting to pick the winner!! Love the look of the Blog also and thank you for your sweet, sweet comments.....they mean so much to me!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. goodness, you inspire me! great details on both!!! love them!

    have a great day,
    sarah.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Hééééééél leuk die banner en die vlinders mooi!!! Ook de nieuwe naam is heel erg leuk!!!!

    Geke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. You are sooo lucky you got to meet Dina and take her class!!! I have been wishing I would have taken her online art journaling one. I also love your friend layout and all the little details on it!

    ps. I'm so glad you have the translator thing on your blog! haha!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Wat leuk dat je een berichtje achter laat! Bedankt!
Thanks a lot for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails