Recente blogposts....

zondag 5 april 2009

Sorry!!

Even een kort berichtje. Sorry dat ik al een paar dagen niets van me heb laten horen. Ben druk bezig mijn nieuwe computer ( cadeau van Ruud!! Is dat niet geweldig??!!!!!!) helemaal te doorgronden en alle informatie (waaronder heel veel foto's) van de oude naar de nieuwe te verplaatsen en dat kost tijd!
Het is ook heel leuk want ik kom allerlei dingen tegen die ik al heel lang niet gezien had, waaronder deze 'oude' layouts.


Ik beloof dat ik zo snel mogelijk weer terug kom met nieuw scrapwerk!



Ik wens jullie allemaal een fijne zondag!
----


A short post, just to tell you sorry for being so quiet the last few days. I have a new computer (a present from my DB Ruud!!! Isn't that absolutely GREAT??!!!!) and I have to learn how everything works and chance all the information from my old one on to my new one. It takes a lot of time!
But it's also fun because I see all kinds of stuff I didn't see for a long time, like these 'old' layouts.


I promise to be back soon with new scrapping stuff!
---

Sorry Geke, hahaha..
My prince.. I found him!!



Wishing you all a great sunday!

8 opmerkingen:

  1. SO glad that you found me and I am loving your Blog!!! WOW your LO's are stunning!!! Have a great Sunday!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. These LO's ROCK Miss Jenneke!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun learning all the new computer stuff! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Yes, we've all kissed a few frogs... LOL! ♥ those old LO's... TFS... they are all NEW to me! :-)

    Oh & thank you for reminding me that I'll have to go 10 days without scrapping! I may have withdrawal while I'm gone! LOL! :-(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een geweldig cadeau!
    Jouw prins ziet er wel stoer uit op die layout ;)
    Woensdag begin ik met mijn cursus photoshop.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. So happy you have a new computer. I know it is work to put the old with the new but it is worth it. Love those old layouts.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Je maakt echt fantastische dingen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Wat leuk dat je een berichtje achter laat! Bedankt!
Thanks a lot for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails