Recente blogposts....

vrijdag 20 maart 2009

SATU, Scrapjacked and Elburg.

Een grote brand vannacht in Elburg, het plaatsje waar mijn ouders gewoond hebben en mijn zus en ik geboren en getogen zijn . Drie panden in het midden van het historisch centrum zijn uitgebrand! Echt erg..
----
A big fire last night in the centre of Elburg, the place my parents lived and my sis and I were born and raised. 3 Buildings in the historical centre are completely burnt. So sad..




Zo zag een van de panden er uit voor de brand. 's Zomers was het hier altijd geweldig druk op het terras. Het pand ernaast was vroeger een Ierse Pub waar ik heel wat vrolijke uurtjes heb doorgebracht ;-). Ook uitgebrand..
---
This is how one of the buildings looked like before the fire. In the summertime there were always many tourists at the terraces. The building next to this one used to be a Irish Pub. I have had some great times there ;-). Burnt too..



Nog wat foto's van Elburg. Dit is de Vischpoort.
---
Some more pictures of Elburg. This is called the Vischpoort.



Huisjes die tegen de oude vestigingswal zijn aan gebouwd...
---
Houses built against the old 'defending-wall'.

Dit is echt een plaatsje waar je een keer naar toe moet!!
---
You really have to go there sometimes!!
---
Gisteren/Yesterday..
Nog even terug naar gisteren. Hebben jullie dit al gezien?? Daar ga je toch van blozen, he??
Trouwens: jullie gaan nu natuurlijk allemaal meedoen met de challenge's van Scrapping Across the Universe, he!!!! Doen hoor! En er is op dit moment ook een wedstrijd voor het maken van een blinkie voor de site, dus gooi al je talenten in de strijd!!
---
Back to yesterday. Have you seen this? This makes you blush, doesn't it? By the way, you are all going to participate in Scrapping Across the Universe now, don't you!!! At this moment there is also a competition to make a blinkie, so go and design!!
En alsof het nog niet genoeg was, zag ik ook nog dat m'n layout bij Scrapjacked bij de favorieten staat..
---
And if that was no good news enough for one day, my layout at Scrapjacked was picked as one of the favorites...


Het is vrijdag, de zon schijnt en morgen ga ik naar Veghel voor de Scrap-a-Licious. Ik heb er zin in!!
---
It's friday, the sun is shining and tomorrow I'm leaving to Veghel for the Scap-a-Licious! I am looking forward to it!!
Fijn weekend!!
Have a nice weekend!!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. So sorry about the fire...
    Congrats for your LO at Scrapjacked's fave!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. awww, this kindda things make me so sad, Jenneke, those buildings were beautiful...

    Yaaaay on the SATU news! I was already a big fan of the girls and now I'm even more with on the team. I only wish I had a few more hours to keep on participating on their challenges, I miss it :(
    I'm really happy for you!!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oooh Jenneke - that was your LO at scrapjacked!!!! I WISH they would put names under the favs!!!

    Thats really really sad about such beautiful buildings being burnt.

    I've been to Holland back in the early 90's - wish I'd known you then!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Wat leuk dat je een berichtje achter laat! Bedankt!
Thanks a lot for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails