Vandaag was de officiele diploma-uitreiking van Marije. Karlijn, Niek, Jaap (hun vader), Ruud en ik waren er bij!!
---
Today Marije finally got her diploma! Karlijn, Niek, Jaap (their dad) Ruud and I were there too!


YES! I got him!

Karlijn, Niek en Marije.

Happy!!
Na de diploma-uitreiking zijn we met z'n allen wat wezen eten. We hebben de ober gevraagd of hij een foto van ons allemaal wilde maken maar hij had geen benul hoe hij met een spiegelreflexcamera moest omgaan. Het is een wonder dat we er allemaal (sommigen een beetje, hihi..) op staan!After the ceremony we went to a restaurant for a small diner. We asked the waiter to take a picture of us, but he didn't know how to use the camera. It's a miracle we are all (some for a small part, lol) on this photo!!
---
Yesterday the Photo Editing 101 class started. I'm in!!
------
---En: er worden nog iemand voor het design-team van ScrappingAcrossTheUniverse gevraagd!!
Stuur 3 van je beste layouts op,
een link naar je online gallery en een link naar je blog! Mocht je al bij een ander design-team zitten, vermeld dat dan ook even en vertel in het kort WAAROM JIJ gekozen moet worden als nieuw DT-lid!!
Mail dit alles naar shopcropsuey@gmail.com.
Deadline is 15 april.
Doen hoor!!
----
DESIGNER WANTED!
We have unfortunately had to say goodbye to Mandie and Marie-Eve this month.
So we have a spot we are looking to fill.
Want to be a SATU designer
This is what I need....
Email me at shopcropsuey@gmail.com
I will need your best 3 projects,
a link to your online gallery, and blog.
A list of current Design Teams you are on
(if you arent on any thats great too)
and a little paragraph about why we should pick you as our
NEXT DESIGNER!
Deadline is April 15th
I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Cheers
Bree
We have unfortunately had to say goodbye to Mandie and Marie-Eve this month.
So we have a spot we are looking to fill.
Want to be a SATU designer
This is what I need....
Email me at shopcropsuey@gmail.com
I will need your best 3 projects,
a link to your online gallery, and blog.
A list of current Design Teams you are on
(if you arent on any thats great too)
and a little paragraph about why we should pick you as our
NEXT DESIGNER!
Deadline is April 15th
I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Cheers
Bree




WOW Jenneke!!! Congrats to Marije!!!! What an achievement! Lovin looking at your photos!!! Such a happy family time!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI just love to see photos of your beautiful family! If only that waiter knew how to take a photo! That always annoys me when someone is clueless on how to use a camera. That just happened to me the other day at the fashion show. I asked my sister's friend to take a photo of my sister, my mom & me. She didn't zoom or anything... gee, thanks!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWell, congratulations again to your daughter. That is an accomplishment of which to be very proud! :-)
Congratulations to your daughter. You must be so proud of her! I am going to try out for SATU designer I already emailed her. We will see. There are so many talented people out there. I think it is gonna be a hard decision.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGEFELICITEERD met jullie dochter!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenEen hele prestatie.
Gefeliciteerd,hoor!! Ook natuurlijk voor Marije, want die heeft het tenslotte moeten doen. Maar de basis is ook heel belangrijk en dat heb jij gedaan. Toppy,toppy!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLiefs van Karin.
Oeh, wat een mooie foto's en wat een leuke reacties! Die ene foto is misschien mislukt, maar eigenlijk ook weer niet, want hij ziet er ontzettend spontaan en gezellig uit :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenDikke kus, Marije
www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=164150&user_id=10412
BeantwoordenVerwijderenJenneke, ik ben even iets aan ´t testen. Heb jouw blog hiervoor "geleend" ;)
Congrats on the Diploma to Marije,
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLooks like you had a nice celebration.
Im in on the class too.. i guess I had better log in.. i keep forgetting..lol
Hey girls...love your visit on my blog. Thank you and you are added on my friends list..yayyyyy
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGefeliciteerd met je dochter Marije, leuke foto`s!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenIk ben ook bezig met de photo editing class van Sis tv, tot nu vind ik het super!
groetjes Vivian
Was een leuke dag, mooie foto's! Vooral die in het restaurant, haha. Wat werd die man zenuwachtig zeg. Ben ook benieuwd naar de rest.. maar die zijn vast niet voor iedereens ogen bestemd ;-)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenKus!