Recente blogposts....

donderdag 11 december 2008

Omdat ik de winnaar was van de 2e challenge van http://scrappingacrosstheuniverse.blogspot.com/ ben ik gevraagd om guest-designer te zijn voor challenge no.4.
Het onderwerp was deze keer:

Jude leaves to the US to find his birth father. Lucy’s boyfriend Daniel goes to the
Army in the draft, to Vietnam. How does this make you feel? Have you ever left
your comfort zone? Do you, or have you done something that was expected of you,
that you didn’t want to do? Or maybe you have ran from those expectations... as
Jude did, leaving the stability of a job, a girlfriend, his mother... to look for that
certain something that was missing. I thought we could go a little deeper on this
challenge...or maybe it’s as simple as taking chances..... like a skydiving attempt...
I’m curious to see how this will be interpreted onto paper..


Ik heb deze layout gemaakt over mijn ontmoeting met Lionel Richie!
Mijn journaling luidt als volgt:
In Holland there's a televisionprogram called Mooi! Weer de Leeuw. The host, Paul de Leeuw (he's great!) fulfilles wishes. My wish was: meeting my hero Lionel Richie and touching his (sexy) hands. I send a email and was intivited in the studio. And there he was!!!! I got the chance of a lifetime and I took it. With both hands!!!



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Geweldig goed gedaan Jenneke, erg leuk gemaakt! Groetjes Karin.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. fancy meeting him!!!!!
    lovin the layouts....really beautiful textures and I am happy I found your blog!!!

    xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Wat leuk dat je een berichtje achter laat! Bedankt!
Thanks a lot for your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails